Caroline & Park (2024) #1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

If it's just me then they won't do anything but if others report they might clean it.

i couldn't tell you how many times i've sent them an email about cleaning the cameras or having the tenants clean the cameras.  their response was "we will check into it".  after that response, i quit emailing them about cleaning the cameras as they are obviously to busy to carry out such a monumental task.

They should really switch all the cameras in the apt. with the better ones, as well as in all other apts. with older cams or cams with lower quality. It sounds like a bit of amateurism since camera/ audio quality has been the main selling point of RLC vs the competition. Maybe they might work on it if we massively report about it.

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They should really switch all the cameras in the apt. with the better ones, as well as in all other apts. with older cams or cams with lower quality. It sounds like a bit of amateurism since camera/ audio quality has been the main selling point of RLC vs the competition. Maybe they might work on it if we massively report about it.

Those cameras suffers heavily with light. It needs full withe light in the room or close to the cam to have a good bitrate and so a good image quality.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Those cameras suffers heavily with light. It needs full withe light in the room or close to the cam to have a good bitrate and so a good image quality.

Like I said, if we massively send them emails and report they will certainly work on it and switch all the worst cams in all apts. with the better cams. They might have never done it in all these years because they might have never have massive reports from us in this regard

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Like I said, if we massively send them emails and report they will certainly work on it and switch all the worst cams in all apts. with the better cams. They might have never done it becaysextgey might have never has massively reporta from us in this regard

Not like you said. Those are security cameras, the image quality is fine for their use. To have top-notch image quality in most of the light conditions, they would have to install those Sony Professional cameras that would not only increase the costs in a huge way but also the hole infrastructure in the apartments.

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

We've seen sex and bj's in the 1st 24hrs!

Lets see if she partial to some masturbation, and if she has any toys 😋😜

Who needs toys, just use the fingers.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Who needs toys, just use the fingers.  

Fingers are fine of course. I always enjoy seeing what sort/size of toy a woman picks for her own pleasure 😁 (apart from those clit sucker toys...they are pretty dull to watch from a voyeurs point of view)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Not like you said. Those are security cameras, the image quality is fine for their use. To have top-notch image quality in most of the light conditions, they would have to install those Sony Professional cameras that would not only increase the costs in a huge way but also the hole infrastructure in the apartments.

It's a cost they take. They must invest if they want to stay and raise on the market.