B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

It does indicate how small the world is from which RLC draws residents and therefore says something about why beds remain empty for so long

But my gif picture is legendary 😂

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

37 minutes ago, tatakos said:

I don't know what is more interesting watching, a freshly painted wall drying or these two hugging for over 20 minutes... 🥱

Try this one:

40 minutes ago, tatakos said:

I don't know what is more interesting watching, a freshly painted wall drying or these two hugging for over 20 minutes... 🥱

Hi tattoos, this is pretty dumb. It goes on for 2 long. If they were kissing I could see it going this long.  My Guy and I hug and kiss and rub each other, then at some point the boxers come off and it's time to get busy! 😋

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi tattoos, this is pretty dumb. It goes on for 2 long. If they were kissing I could see it going this long.  My Guy and I hug and kiss and rub each other, then at some point the boxers come off and it's time to get busy! 😋

Dance Get Loose GIF by U.S. Army

Boxers off. Then 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

you can show him that it can be done faster ash :biggrin:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

doggy style dog hump GIF by Cartuna

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

you can show him that it can be done faster ash :biggrin:

I'm sure he knows it can be done faster. She's rubbing in all the wrong places at this point. Does she get paid for this or Is this dork her boyfriend? Does he ever get to a place where they have orgasms?