and many others

and I mean many lol

speaking only of the physical

😱 not speaking of Paul's body lol

whew don't want you people warping stuff lol

Edited by peking
added

15 minutes ago, Ste said:

Not criticizing your post in general you are been cynical towards Paul considering he has not changed since day one

nor is he going to He Is who He Is,  As for Leora don't think I would use the term " Quid Pro Quo " again I would say

She Is who She Is.   Now for the forum to Pick the Bones out of the rest of your comment which has already started

Thank you for your comments, although I don't in all honesty think you have contributed very much for me to learn from.

I don't believe I was being intentionally cynical toward Paul, I was stating how I perceived  things from the small amount I have viewed periodically of them over the last couple of years. Naturally you will I agree have seen much more than I over the many years you have probably been viewing them and I would leave it to others with similar recollections to either agree with you or not.

I stand by my remark of " Quid Pro Quo " In fact it perfectly sums up what I have viewed. 

From my limited experience of viewing this forum and going back on certain members past postings I don't doubt certain people will be "picking the bones " out of my comments.

Some cynical people might even think you are just criticising me because I did likewise to you a while back, but I wouldn't imagine that sort of behaviour is in character is it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Thank you for your comments, although I don't in all honesty think you have contributed very much for me to learn from.

I don't believe I was being intentionally cynical toward Paul, I was stating how I perceived  things from the small amount I have viewed periodically of them over the last couple of years. Naturally you will I agree have seen much more than I over the many years you have probably been viewing them and I would leave it to others with similar recollections to either agree with you or not.

I stand by my remark of " Quid Pro Quo " In fact it perfectly sums up what I have viewed. 

From my limited experience of viewing this forum and going back on certain members past postings I don't doubt certain people will be "picking the bones " out of my comments.

Some cynical people might even think you are just criticising me because I did likewise to you a while back, but I wouldn't imagine that sort of behaviour is in character is it.

Paul must be seeing   someone on the side other than Leora maybe gym is jim if I went to a gym I'd be fucked in 10 minutes Paul comes back and he's still fucked from walking to the  apartment I'd check his  ass               not me personally 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

No like I already said Not criticizing your post in general considering the majority of your post was complementary towards

Leora but damming towards Paul other than that in my view they have a Strong Loving Relationship

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Ste said:

No like I already said Not criticizing your post in general considering the majority of your post was complementary towards

Leora but damming towards Paul other than that in my view they have a Strong Loving Relationship

People must be very thin skinned to state I was damning to Paul.

I was giving an opinion from a woman's perspective of what I would expect from a man or woman in bed, which is imagination, passion and some foreplay, which I believe Paul is lacking.

Which is why I stated I don't watch to admire Paul.

And I also won't post a comment to try and ingratiate myself with Paul Leora or any of the other tenants, or other forum members. 

Different people view with different eyes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I was giving an opinion from a woman's perspective of what I would expect from a man or woman in bed, which is imagination, passion and some foreplay, which I believe Paul is lacking.

And I also won't post a comment to try and ingratiate myself with Paul Leora or any of the other tenants, or other forum members. 

gotta say

I like this post

👍

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

People must be very thin skinned to state I was damning to Paul.

Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

• Upvote 1