Leora & Paul - (2024) #4

il y a 9 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Il ne s'inquiète pas de ce qu'il fait au gymnase.

Beaucoup d'entre nous ont souligné le fait qu'il était toujours à la maison. Il a finalement recommencé à aller à la salle de sport (et en supposant qu'il continue...), donc pas besoin d'être critique/sarcastique sur ce qu'il fait pendant qu'il est là-bas...

Honnêtement je ne le vois pas pratiquer ce genre d'activité , trop mou ,trop lent ,voyez son comportement au lit toujours couché ou assit !!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Not fussed what he does at the gym.

A lot of us commented about the fact that he was always home. He finally started going to the gym again (and assuming he keeps going...), so no need to be critical/sarcastic of what he gets up to whilst there...

It's not about the need to, it's about the right to... I never need to write anything on this forum, I want to and have the right to. Especially since I pay for it.

Thanks!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Shower time. Lets see what she slips into after moisturising 😊

Tiny black thong and sheer crop top then. Nice! 😍

edit - teased laying on her side, before rolling onto her front...either or, both provide a great view (we/i got plenty of her laying on her side caressing her ass and pussy last night...i should be happy with that, but always want more! 😋😘)

• Like 1