B2 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

And here is someone who praises him as macho!!!
  We are at the point of total idiocy, Nadia's bed is free, Nadia and Aziza on the sofa and the idiot (now you can only call him an idiot) is busting Dayana and her boyfriend. Now I wish Dayana and her boyfriend would start fucking so instead of the cell phone the idiot sees how it's done

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We are at the point of total idiocy, Nadia's bed is free, Nadia and Aziza on the sofa and the idiot (now you can only call him an idiot) is busting Dayana and her boyfriend. Now I wish Dayana and her boyfriend would start fucking so instead of the cell phone the idiot sees how it's done

His bum brigade only criticize him on their terms. #1 dickhead will come here and say the exact opposite from the other forum. 🤣

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Might want to look at Nadia's bed again there sport.

27 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

You are correct.

Good stuff lol, I wasn't 100% sure but checked RP and it's the same case. Ari seems to have sneaked back in and is now sleeping in Dozie Heads bed whilst she shares the sofa with Azi. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Might want to look at Nadia's bed again there sport.

Boyfriend lol...hardly...he did a shoot with Annet last summer and also stayed at B7 and fucked Neyt before Christmas didn't he. Boyfriend lol...sport is either taking the piss or just doesn't pay attention to things. 

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Boyfriend lol...hardly...he did a shoot with Annet last summer and also stayed at B7 and fucked Neyt before Christmas didn't he. Boyfriend lol...sport is either taking the piss or just doesn't pay attention to things. 

You're English right?  You actually speak and write English?  

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You're English right?  You actually speak and write English?  

Yes why...is this where you shoot me down now lol...if the words are being changed that's because of the how this website works...she is always a fucking he on here. 

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yes why...is this where you shoot me down now lol...if the words are being changed that's because of the how this website works...she is always a fucking he on here. 

giphy (1).gif