Under Maintenance

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the Under Maintenance crap.

It's been like that all day for this apartment.

>:( >:( Respuesta de RLC.

¡Hola,

Pedimos disculpas por las molestias.

Estamos trabajando para recuperarla lo antes posible.

Gracias.

Yesterday i was watching Adriana and Daniel having a good fuck when video gones out and after that the apartament become under maintenance: maybe they used some cables for new bdsm position LOL

And it's still out. 24 Hours and counting.

I read a post somewhere that indicated someone posted the address and place where Adriana works. If that is the case perhaps RLC is informing them. I recall we had an issue previously (people in the apartment where Dasha is now) when someone posted personal information and the site went down for a while. Eventually coming back up. Perhaps this is the case now.

Some of the old farts need to chime in. They have better knowledge.

I read a post somewhere that indicated someone posted the address and place where Adriana works. If that is the case perhaps RLC is informing them. I recall we had an issue previously (people in the apartment where Dasha is now) when someone posted personal information and the site went down for a while. Eventually coming back up. Perhaps this is the case now.

Some of the old farts need to chime in. They have better knowledge.

Gawd if this is true, this whole group of people that want info on these people outside of RLC are just a special kind of strange, creepy, and unstable, to put it mildly.

yes,as an "old fart" there were several posts made with personal information (email addresses, location)about residents.  the apartment was put in "under maintenance" or disappeared, can't remember which.  It did come back on line but CC warned everyone to keep any personal info to yourself.  Still applies.  Keep it to yourself!

yes,as an "old fart" there were several posts made with personal information (email addresses, location)about residents.  the apartment was put in "under maintenance" or disappeared, can't remember which.  It did come back on line but CC warned everyone to keep any personal info to yourself.  Still applies.  Keep it to yourself!

yo creo que cualquiera puede poner lo que quiera en un foro publico dentro de la legalidad , estas personas son personajes publicos , y como tales estan expuestos a estas cosas , por mi parte este apartamento lo pueden quitar , no me gustan nada , si no quieren que se hable de ellos y de sus vidas , que se queden en su casa , uno no puede exponer al publico su vida privada , follar , mear . cagar , comerle el ano a tu novio , y pretender que no se sepa en tu entorno , si cobras por ello tienes que cargar con las consecuencias .

Are you talking about the major fiasco with Diana/Efim when they first moved in? That shit lasted a whole weekend after someone here posted their real names and phone numbers. But the cams shutting down and the doxing of their personal info wound up not be related incidents.

Well it was you who exposed them by giving out the information about their workplace. Maybe, just maybe, it could have something to do with that..

Well it was you who exposed them by giving out the information about their workplace. Maybe, just maybe, it could have something to do with that..

I hardly doubt it had anything to do with it.

This happened with Diana & Efim and they were off for a couple days and back on again and never had anything to do with someone posting information but the person got ragged out on it regardless.

Who knows, maybe they did a midnight move.