B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So he goes on a straight oriented voyeur site where people can look at him...please spare me the fucking violins about how bad his life is.  

Sorry about the violins 😉 

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

quindi o i piedi di Karma fanno male oppure è stata scopata bene oggi.

I don't want to seem biased but unfortunately for her I feel like saying that she had the walk of someone who couldn't lift her feet due to the pain. She may have been fucked too, we'll never know, but I'm pretty sure of my statement

Just now, Noodle said:

fucked by wolf out of cameras? or even a pack of wolves? 🤭

i don't know if it was wolf or not but the way she was walking showed she either has sore feet or she was fucked hard and put up wet.

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

scopata dal lupo fuori dalle telecamere? o anche un branco di lupi? 🤭

giocare a un branco di lupi GIF

I would rule out the Idiot a priori, he doesn't know how to do it and isn't willing to learn and first of all he has to find someone to give the injection

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I don't want to seem biased but unfortunately for her I feel like saying that she had the walk of someone who couldn't lift her feet due to the pain. She may have been fucked too, we'll never know, but I'm pretty sure of my statement

i agree, it could be her tired feet or she had sex, either way she was walking very gingerly.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't know if it was wolf or not but the way she was walking showed she either has sore feet or she was fucked hard and put up wet.

I would have liked to see that 😉

kathryn hahn humping GIF