B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't think Bruno came with Sara, it must have been Aziza who invited him, she's drunk

Why not with Sara?  It was Sara that first introduced us to Bruno back in 2019, when she had a two month sexual relationship with him.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Perché non con Sara? È stata Sara a presentarci per la prima volta Bruno nel 2019, quando ha avuto con lui una relazione sessuale di due mesi.

I don't think Sara is that stupid and if it weren't for Daytona the bedroom door would never have opened. Now everyone is settled and Bruno is on the balcony, what will he do?

Well, Bruno is gone. Most likely he is included in that party they are organizing because when he arrived with Fior and the others he was carrying Sara's bag who then took Neytiri. Well done Sara, congratulations

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't think Sara is that stupid and if it weren't for Daytona the bedroom door would never have opened. Now everyone is settled and Bruno is on the balcony, what will he do?

spiderman landing GIF

19 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't think Bruno came with Sara, it must have been Aziza who invited him, she's drunk

Bruno knows Sara from her earlier stay a few years ago in b1 so it might have been here.