B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

took here clothes off but gone to bed so i dont know why  bruno is there unless she invited him  and forgot  azzia going to bed so music off and ;ights so i dont know who he is waiting for  and sara asleep

Just now, rj281 said:

took here clothes off but gone to bed so i dont know why  bruno is there unless she invited him  and forgot  azzia going to bed so music off and ;ights so i dont know who he is waiting for  and sara asleep

she s up in bed between the drug she just took and the alcohol she is wasted

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

With 1 single gay guy in the project...hardly. 

We've seen this all before, except this time they have tried freaks and drug addicts.  The cameras are loading super fast, the servers are not over taxed, they are begging and nagging subs who have cancelled, to re-sub. ...their site has no subs and they will, once again, have to clean house.  It will be soon, in the mean time they have put out the word to the other apartments...Masha, Dasha, Tatiana and even the new ones to make something interesting happen...click bait, into the middle of the next day...whatever the fuck has to be done to get subs up.

Changes will once again, have to come very soon.  Before the summer.  RLC gets plenty of new subs when they bait and switch and they know it.  Just watch them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rj281 said:

Maybe he was waiting for a ride or taxi.

Aziza do know some words in English.

On the phone conversation she mentioned

the word "connection" followed by the word "money".

I don't know her philosophy though.

azzia been sitting up in bed with her head  down on bed  after drinking all day  then goes to garage and i dobt think it was weed but this is what it looks like shes beeen  like that for half hour or more hope she snaps out of it ive seen people who do too much or even mix drug and drink not be so fortunate hope she snaps out soon or may have to notify rlc

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

So he goes on a straight oriented voyeur site where people can look at him...please spare me the fucking violins about how bad his life is.  

It is NOT a straight orientated site, why did you make that up?