B4 - General Topic 2024 #23 (January / February)

58 minutes ago, northguy said:

The bullying of Massimo is way too extreme.

He has a AC/DC shirt and a Gucci waist belt,

so it's right out impossible, that he should be a bad guy.

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by the way.

can i call max oloong at cosplay time :biggrin:

sara has probably just spoken to max on the phone and if my english is ok she will see him tomorrow. so she will probably have sex with this guy again tomorrow (just this only a theory)

so he will probably not seek aziza's closeness but sara's

28 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

sara has probably just spoken to max on the phone and if my english is ok she will see him tomorrow. so she will probably have sex with this guy again tomorrow (just this only a theory)

so he will probably not seek aziza's closeness but sara's

More theory: If Massi is comming he demands that Karma shall participate! We'll see if Sara tries to soften up Karma tonight and tomorrow. Massi is only turned on if he can conquer a new victime! If it is only Sara he will be bored!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

More theory: If Massi is comming he demands that Karma shall participate! We'll see if Sara tries to soften up Karma tonight and tomorrow. Massi is only turned on if he can conquer a new victime! If it is only Sara he will be bored!

Maybe he just won't conquer anyone at all.   :biggrin:

Plus de théorie : si Massi vient, il exige que Karma participe ! Nous verrons si Sara essaie d'adoucir Karma ce soir et demain. Massi n'est excité que s'il parvient à conquérir une nouvelle victime ! Si ce n'est que Sara, il va s'ennuyer !

je peut me tromper mais KARMA n'est surement pas intéressée par l'italien

well I don't know, he did say that he loved her, and she said I did too. I don't know now what sara and karma were talking about if they were talking about max because sara's music was firstly too loud and secondly in russian^^

I only know one thing when Max is there I prefer to play Playstation

maybe she just wants sex from him or what do i know (all just pure speculation from me because i couldn't understand much of what she said on the phone because most of the conversation was outside and what took place in the kitchen was just as hard for me and i don't speak russian)

because sara wouldn't try that, as we've said before she wouldn't jeopardise the relationship she has with karma because of max.

Because Sara and Max only have Daytona on their side if Sara would still try to jeopardise everything just because of this guy. I think the rest would be on Karma's side (but waf and co could correct me if I'm wrong).

• Upvote 1