B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

or take him to the airport, since he's going back to Madrid tonight.

He tried getting some action,got turned down,made him upset,appeared as though they had a conversation via texting {she kept looking at him after each message} she changed her clothes and they left...just my take on it

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He tried getting some action,got turned down,made him upset,appeared as though they had a conversation via texting {she kept looking at him after each message} she changed her clothes and they left...just my take on it

Same two nights ago, same thing last night and this morning. She was ok with cuddles but not kissing.

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She can't bring her clients to the apartment

RLC could be sued for keeping a whorehouse open without paying double taxes?😄

For the exception, I would like to see a girl like that at work. Maybe the customers are better than current gym guys who love to spank, cutting your breath, sticking a finger up your ass, not liking to use a condom, needing a long time to come, painted with ugly tattoos. With customers, the girl determines the actions and her limits.

I would like to see a customer of 18 years old and then a fat guy of 55. They can put on sunglasses or an eye mask with a hat at a reduced price.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Esmi left to go fuck off cam with the guy!

Doesn't make sense. The guy clearly doesn't have anywhere to sleep in Barca since he sleeps on the couch. If they were going to pay for a hotel they would have stayed overnight and I doubt Esmi would do it on the beach or in a car if she won't do it on Cam.