B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

Just now, poncherello said:

Un buon sagnolo fluente, Karma un poco più lenta ma buono puro il suo. Li ha ricevuto lei ma essendo ospite ha lasciato la parola a Nadia

A good fluent tongue, Karma a little slower but pure good. She received them but as a guest she left the floor to Nadia

Just now, poncherello said:

A good fluent tongue, Karma a little slower but pure good. She received them but as a guest she left the floor to Nadia

Un buen hablante fluido, Karma un poco más lento pero puramente bueno. Ella los recibió pero como invitada le dejó la palabra a Nadia.

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Thanks for your reply, informative. 

Given that Karma is a friend of Octavia I think she has been in Spain awhile so her speaking Spanish makes sense.

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Grazie per la tua risposta, informativa. 

Dato che Karma è un'amica di Octavia, penso che sia stata in Spagna per un po', quindi il suo parlare spagnolo ha senso.

Maybe I'm wrong but Karma should have been in Spain for 4 or 5 years

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Pretty certain that Nadia will cop for the fine, can't see why RLC would pay, they weren't in charge of the volume.

For those that translated Nadia was clearly speaking to them in Spanish so out of curiosity how good was she was at speaking it?

I only ask because I've always assumed that her husband was Spanish yet they always (well whenever I've seen them) talk to each other in English, if she speaks Spanish I would have expected that to happen at least sometimes.

She speak Spanish well, but I wouldn't say fluent: she was hesitant... perhaps because she was talking to a policeman.
In any case, it is also possible that her ex-husband was Spanish and they decided to speak in English to accommodate each other (I think).
Amalia also speaks Italian quite well but she normally speaks in English with Mati.

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

She speak Spanish well, but I wouldn't say fluent: she was hesitant... perhaps because she was talking to a policeman.
In any case, it is also possible that her ex-husband was Spanish and they decided to speak in English to accommodate each other (I think).
Amalia also speaks Italian quite well but she normally speaks in English with Mati.

Massimo and Marilyn speak fluent Spanish

• moos54 locked this topic