B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Sad to see that the most beautiful and sexy woman in the project is leaving. Just now that she's in a great body shape. 😪💖

She won't be missed after this pathetic stay, I'd say the small room & bed had a lot to do with it.

09:05  Aziza and Nadia leave together.  Nadia taking a carry-on, wheelie bag, and Aziza also has a carry-on bag.  Given the hour, I do not think they are headed for the villas.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Ari sleeping in Nadia's bed.

After Ulyana had to leave, I just could not find anyone interesting enough to follow, so right now I have around 2 to 3 months left until it permanently expires, but if I'm lucky enough to see Ari rejoin, I can definitely see myself rejoining, yes I know who cares

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Just been checking back on Ari and was reminded that she swings both ways with a no holds barred 3some with Ashley and Dylan in April last year .

IIRC, Ari left when she did because of a visa issue.  If she has 'cured' the visa issue by apparently going to Montenegro, she should be good for about a 90 day stay, more or less.

1 minute ago, moules said:

IIRC, Ari left when she did because of a visa issue.  If she has 'cured' the visa issue by apparently going to Montenegro, she should be good for about a 90 day stay, more or less.

Visa? Isn't she Ukrainian?

So Esmi and Wolf leaves together, and I have no clue what to make of that, but ever since that day she made some soup for Wolf I had a small feeling there was some interest she has for him, but with these females it's hard to figure them out

• Thanks 1