B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

So Esmi and Wolf leaves together, and I have no clue what to make of that, but ever since that day she made some soup for Wolf I had a small feeling there was some interest she has for him, but with these females it's hard to figure them out

it won't be on camera so it doesn't matter

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So Esmi and Wolf leaves together, and I have no clue what to make of that, but ever since that day she made some soup for Wolf I had a small feeling there was some interest she has for him, but with these females it's hard to figure them out

They left to go to swim at the beach. They invited Day but she had work to do.

Il y a 4 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Sad to see that the most beautiful and sexy woman in the project is leaving. Just now that she's in a great body shape. 😪💖

Condolences 😆

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They left to go to swim at the beach. They invited Day but she had work to do.

That really sounds like it could be a very intimate date at the beach between those two, I can only hope whatever excitement is happening there, they bring that back with them instead of just lying around doing nothing

9 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

That really sounds like it could be a very intimate date at the beach between those two, I can only hope whatever excitement is happening there, they bring that back with them instead of just lying around doing nothing

LOL

I guess Day just went there to meet them.

You know, not always that when a man goes to the beach with a women it means that they went on a date. If you are saying this as a troll bait then is a very weak and childsh one.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

LOL

I guess Day just went there to meet them.

You know, not always that when a man goes to the beach with a women it means that they went on a date. If you are saying this as a troll bait then is a very weak and childsh one.

Oh my God I just made a comment, and what the hell is a troll, did I actually say something that offended you, and if they're going to the beach to meet someone how do I suppose to know that

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Oh my God I just made a comment, and what the hell is a troll, did I actually say something that offended you, and if they're going to the beach to meet someone how do I suppose to know that

Because they were talking in English with Dayana. 

And troll isn't to offend but to create discourse.

Please can someone help me out because I must be missing something that should not be happening, because was it wrong for me to speculate that they're going on a date, what's wrong with going on a date over there, is that something they don't normally do, because I have gone on dates before to the beach

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Because they were talking in English with Dayana. 

And troll isn't to offend but to create discourse.

I am so very sorry I did not hear them speaking to each other, and I am not trying to as you say create some discourse with whoever that you're saying, because I am so confused now, cuz this is the very first time I have ever been attacked this way of being something I'm not, all I'm doing here is making a comment that's all, because I thought nothing wrong about it when I made it

I figured recently when Esmi had sex with that guy on the couch, she wasn't in a serious relationship, so when two people that are not in a serious relationship, please tell me what is wrong with both of them going out together to do something like a date, so thinga69 please explain to me what exactly is wrong with that, because who knows something may develop from it

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

are you hoping esmi and wolf get sexually involved?  if so, that tells me a lot about you.