B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

26 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I figured recently when Esmi had sex with that guy on the couch, she wasn't in a serious relationship, so when two people that are not in a serious relationship, please tell me what is wrong with both of them going out together to do something like a date, so thinga69 please explain to me what exactly is wrong with that, because who knows something may develop from it

what does her having sex on the couch have to do with being in a serious relationship?  you know that all these sex workers cheat don't you?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

So Esmi and Wolf leaves together, and I have no clue what to make of that, but ever since that day she made some soup for Wolf I had a small feeling there was some interest she has for him, but with these females it's hard to figure them out

Argue What Do You Know GIF by Apple TV+

go get some sun 😂

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Visa? Isn't she Ukrainian?

My faint recollection was that she had to leave after six weeks because of a visa issue.  And when she re-appeared, it was posted here that she has mostly been in Montenegro.  Montenegro is outside Schengen. She originally appeared in B-2 more than a year after the invasion, so was not given residency status simply because she was in Spain at the time of the invasion.

This current visit is supposedly only for several days, and she did not arrive with big suitcases.  Perhaps she has a 90 day Schengen visitor visa, but needs to complete additional paperwork to obtain an indefinite stay  visa given to refugees.  And maybe she is not Ukrainian.

Il y a 5 heures, esanders6969 a dit :

Alors Esmi et Wolf partent ensemble, et je ne sais pas quoi en penser, mais depuis ce jour où elle a fait de la soupe pour Wolf, j'ai eu le petit sentiment qu'elle avait un certain intérêt pour lui, mais avec ces femelles, c'est difficile de devinez-les

Tiens !!! Elle connait bien ses gouts , elle vient de lui en refaire ce soir à B2

Wolf à table 

7 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

After Ulyana had to leave, I just could not find anyone interesting enough to follow, so right now I have around 2 to 3 months left until it permanently expires, but if I'm lucky enough to see Ari rejoin, I can definitely see myself rejoining, yes I know who cares

for my part this is since the departure of Neytiri I don't find anyone to follow on the site and it's not the eventual return of Ari who will make me keep my suscription,  I have only one month left with my suscription and after that bye bye RLC, I will wait the big clean of April or May

• Upvote 1