B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

2 minutes ago, DirtyOldMan said:

The police got complaints from neighbours about the noice 😂. "Tomorrow people have to work, etc..."

Yes...that is why Nadia owned up as being the apartment resident and went to her room presumably to collect and show the rozzers her passport/visa. Meanwhile Azi the brainless idiot just completely blocks the camera. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Yes...that is why Nadia owned up as being the apartment resident and went to her room presumably to collect and show the rozzers her passport/visa. Meanwhile Azi the brainless idiot just completely blocks the camera

on purpose, i'm sure

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, TfiDeano a dit :

Yes...that is why Nadia owned up as being the apartment resident and went to her room presumably to collect and show the rozzers her passport/visa. Meanwhile Azi the brainless idiot just completely blocks the camera. 

Wouldn't be surprised if that was as per RLC instructions. But I don't think the cops were visible anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I think the other girls told Aziza to cover the camera on purpose, they wouldn't want the Polica seeing them, maybe Nadia will realise now why Esmi always made a big deal about making a lot of noise, maybe she called them :dodgy:

Just now, DirtyOldMan said:

Wouldn't be surprised if that was as per RLC instructions. But I don't think the cops were visible anyway.

Cops were not visible on this occasion as they never entered the apartment but I'd like to have seen the hallway even though we couldn't really see much...in the same way we all still listen to conversations most of us don't understand, so yunno.  

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think the other girls told Aziza to cover the camera on purpose, they wouldn't want the Polica seeing them, maybe Nadia will realise now why Esmi always made a big deal about making a lot of noise, maybe she called them :dodgy:

I've seen plenty of rozzers enter RLC apartments and most of them know about the cam houses/girls and boys. Hiding the camera's if this was to be the case is potentially interfering with evidence if events were to be escalated...only for RLC to delete any footage like they do. 

7 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

That's what I said earlier...she was the one at the door lol.