B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

32 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Well Esmi's departure is hidden under Numi's arrival but if official she has left the project.

ecc2124116aa5a0ee1bc466c7b69dd8a.gif.cce0dc1876f2f01205145bfb0b8e69ac.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Well Esmi's departure is hidden under Numi's arrival but if official she has left the project.

I expect we will see her from time to time visiting Zabava or elsewhere but bye for now and take care. 💋

I think for everyone thats sad to see you go there will be another one who is elated. Thats life.

YEP!

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

I don't think Dayana is a fan of tractors!
It could be a carnival parade rather

Noldus even posted a link and still you think it was something different lol. 

It is sad that Esmi left RLC.  I am fan of Esmi and I will miss her.

I hope that she will visit Zabava from time to time so I will have an opportunity to see her.  I really wish Esmi good luck with whatever she wants to pursue in her life and I hope that the war in Ukraine will end soon and people can go back to Ukraine safely and live in peace. After two weeks, the war will be going on for two years !!! 😕

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

So now B1, B2, And B4 has one empty bed. Come on RLC, fill those beds.

I think RLC has a sadistic owner & they like to make their subscribers suffer

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mauri said:

Aziza domani ha un photo shooting e un body massage, ed ha invitato Massimo

it took me some time to find the fragment. In her English she says she has a photoshoot for massage with bikini for MEN and maybe Massi.
I don't know what to imagine: does it happen in a private club? If Massi is invited, does he have to pay entrance or is he a free guest? (Sara and Cyprus: smile)

Dayana asked Nadia if she wanted to work on Monday. Nadia said no at first. But with Dayana's pouty lips, Nadia might have said yes. (Hall 12h05'32") (My English is not that good either, maybe Dayana just meant a gym visit)

Working tenants?