B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

In English would be better again.

Whenever someone says this, and I 100% agree. We would probably see that most talking is about very trivial subjects and not very interesting after all.

Below is the cartoon that sums this up. I think its funny, but I am probably alone. 😉

"if only we knew what dogs were saying when they were barking"

small.jpg

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Karrui said:
What's wrong with this site, what I see most is an empty apartment

this is extremely annoying

More annoying when the girls are home because the stalkers on here crawl from under their stones and moan, moan and moan. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Fior showing a girl around and looks like there is a meal being prepared in the kitchen. 

Thats usually a predictor of a party or get-together but with only Sara and Daytona there and they usually do their own thing, so I wonder whats up?

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Di solito questo è un predittore di una festa o di un incontro, ma con solo Sara e Daytona lì e di solito fanno le loro cose, quindi mi chiedo, che succede?

Tranquillo, arrivera’ anche B2 con esmi, e poi si aggiungera’ tutta la troupe

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Thats usually a predictor of a party or get-together but with only Sara and Daytona there and they usually do their own thing, so I wonder whats up?

Well with Karma and Azi seemingly away, I know Azi went somewhere with Nadia as they both left B2 together with luggage and left Ari to stay in Nadia's room. Anyway as for the B4 gathering...yes only a small one it seems, may be if she (the girl) knows Fior like Marilyn does then maybe she will join later with her 'built for comfort' mate...ILTK. 

34 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

More annoying when the girls are home because the stalkers on here crawl from under their stones and moan, moan and moan. 

There's no crawling from under anywhere. If you're happy to pay top dollar to look at empty rooms, then you just ss stupid as your words suggest.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4