B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I know who it is but where does the name oolong come from? What does it mean?

I wish Rattlesnake would quit calling him Oolong, because it's a delicious tea that I am quite fond of. Only die hard Dragon Ball fanbois would even make that reference...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I wish Rattlesnake would quit calling him Oolong, because it's a delicious tea that I am quite fond of. Only die hard Dragon Ball fanbois would even make that reference...

that's why i'm allowed to say that dragonball is awesome even though z was the best dragonball series 😛 :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

that's why i'm allowed to say that dragonball is awesome even though z was the best dragonball series 😛 :biggrin:

Well it's also weird, because Oolong is also a badass name for various Chinese and/or Anime characters (Oolong comes from Wu Long which means Black Dragon) and you don't like Massimo, so why give him a badass name?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Well, he seems happy enough with a triple 'A' battery sized fella...oddly it seems to attract attention now and again in his room though. As long as he is happy and his friends are too I guess that is all that matters lol.  

Hey Deano, lol tripleA!? That would be OK with me. My Guy can barely get his finger in there. 😇