B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Lot of laughs between Karma and Daytona,

maybe they know Massimo is leaving RLC.

Probably laughing at Daytona's tiny tinkler compared to Massi's weapon of mass destruction. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

After all these years we still havent gotten a camera outside the kitchen door, a place where they spend a lot of time hanging out talking, smoking, having fun, and we can't see them. I dont undersand why they wont give us a camera from the porch. It's just as bad as when they go to the garage where we also cant see them.

• Upvote 1

nur gut das ich heut sara garnicht erst in den cam beobachtet habe, denn solange sie immer noch was von max will ist sie uninteressant ( es ist nix persöhnliches ging sara eigentlich mag ich sie aber das mit oolong ist einfach nur noch nervig und aus den grund beobachte ich sara erstmal nicht mehr)

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Probably laughing at Daytona's tiny tinkler compared to Massi's weapon of mass destruction. 

Lol, I haven't seen Daytonas "tinkler" yet, I don't think I want ti actually

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Massi and Sara fucking in the kitchen

I'd hate to be having breakfast that spot in the morning for breakfast. " anyone know why the countertop smells like Massimos ballsack?"

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd hate to be having breakfast that spot in the morning for breakfast. " anyone know why the countertop smells like Massimos ballsack?"

Smelling United GIF

• Haha 1