B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

28 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

That's what B1 and B2 are for, unfortunately I don't think they will change the dynamics of the villas. Although I agree that things are taking an increasingly worse turn.

if i had a drone capable of carrying two bunker busters, one for each villa, well, enough said

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Karma seems to be visiting a friend or something because she packed her wash bag and stuff, so she won't be back today.

So sara and daytona have the villa to themselves or there in case a certain person comes over again.

i don't watch the villa's anymore, i find caroline, octavia, venera, and adeline good enough for me until my sub runs out.

Il y a 1 heure, Rattlesnake316 a dit :

Karma semble rendre visite à une amie ou quelque chose comme ça parce qu'elle a emballé sa trousse de toilette et ses affaires, donc elle ne reviendra pas aujourd'hui.

Donc Sara et Daytona ont la villa pour elles seules ou là-bas au cas où une certaine personne reviendrait.

je crois plutôt à un ami ,hier en faisant son sac elle a emporté 6 préservatif +la boite 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pajero said:

I rather think it was a friend, yesterday while packing her bag she took 6 condoms + the box 

If Karma is supplying the condoms it must be the sloth again.