B7 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February)

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

This is how RLC have always recruited tenants, not just for the "on vacation" apartments, but for the couples and roommates apartments too.  There are not many tenants throughout the years that wasn't recruited to RLC by other tenants.

yes RLC is a very small world but I am waiting another step now after 12 or 13 years online

I am sure some swedish or netherland girls for exemple will be happy to take some free vacation this summer in Spain but I know it will not happen,

I am bored with RLC now after all this years, there is not mutch surprise and evolution on this site, I talk for me.

Have not seen Alex and Lucien for a while.  Wishful thinking after they arrived in Barcelona after the start of the invasion was that they might re-appear as participants.

IMO, they would be a great couple for Martina's and Alberto's old apartment.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Nadia topcam in the living room. She loses all respect I had for her. (interesting people, philosophical conversations, knowledge of art, men with multiple high degrees, holidays and travels) Wolf is not the Prince Charming of her thoughts

What does she do that doesn't meet your approval ?, At least I assume that no one takes RLC's personal descriptions seriously, she was just relaxing today

3 minutes ago, switch said:

yes RLC is a very small world but I am waiting another step now after 12 or 13 years online

I am sure some swedish or netherland girls for exemple will be happy to take some free vacation this summer in Spain but I know it will not happen,

I am bored with RLC now after all this years, there is not mutch surprise and evolution on this site, I talk for me.

you talk for everyone, the others are just afraid to show it.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Have not seen Alex and Lucien for a while.  Wishful thinking after they arrived in Barcelona after the start of the invasion was that they might re-appear as participants.

IMO, they would be a great couple for Martina's and Alberto's old apartment.

uh, NO!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

you talk for everyone, the others are just afraid to show it.

I prefer say that "I talk for me" because I know how some people are on this forum...

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

What does she do that doesn't meet your approval ?, At least I assume that no one takes RLC's personal descriptions seriously, she was just relaxing today

one can imagine that you can multiply what she does off cam by at least 20 to what she has done on cam.  she's just another scab in the sea of filth!

Just now, switch said:

I prefer say that "I talk for me" because I know how some people are on this forum...

stand with your head up high and be proud of what you say!  don't let other influence things on your mind, if you have something to say, you should say it.  it's not like any of these people on this forum are your friends.

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

If I had the same life dreams as her? Then I wouldn't let my female neighbor touch my ass and hope she wouldn't start rubbing my dick. (A person must have certain values)

Would she ever take Wolf to an art gallery? lol

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

one can imagine that you can multiply what she does off cam by at least 20 to what she has done on cam.  she's just another scab in the sea of filth!

everyone here knows what she is, it's hard to be disappointed about that

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

stand with your head up high and be proud of what you say!  don't let other influence things on your mind, if you have something to say, you should say it.  it's not like any of these people on this forum are your friends.

I always say what I think