5 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

What exactly does he/she do for the place? If you watch, he/she (shim) does very little in the kitchen or cleaning, clearing up. Watching a man pop his waenie in another man's ass, is not entertaining, in any way. Sara seems not mind but she was happy to bring Karma close to tears for the same thing (which was untrue.) Waste of space.

I have no idea, I don't follow Daytona so I don't know what her added value is for RLC but it would be great to read the comments here if she had sex with Karma 😁

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

What exactly does he/she do for the place? If you watch, he/she (shim) does very little in the kitchen or cleaning, clearing up. Watching a man pop his waenie in another man's ass, is not entertaining, in any way. Sara seems not mind but she was happy to bring Karma close to tears for the same thing (which was untrue.) Waste of space.

Sara is a typical woman: No sense of logical thinking ! ( I'm sorry,women, but it is very common not at least in conflicts ! )

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara is a typical woman: No sense of logical thinking ! ( I'm sorry,women, but it is very common not at least in conflicts ! )

This is very woman unfriendly 😔

Lol...Maz applying a face mask to Wolf whilst he is in the bath with his todger pinned between his legs out of sight of Maz. I'm guessing she told him to hide that shit before she applies the facemask. Need to see RP. 

14 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

He's not hiding it and she doesn't seem particularly bothered about it... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He isn't now no, he was though first thing and no she doesn't seem too bothered by it probably because we all know she's seen bigger I suspect. 

8 hours ago, Lasse said:

I remember when B4 bathroom sink was blocked a few weeks back...Karma came to the rescue with the bucket which got wedged under the pipe. Filled to the top, she decided to move it...and the bucket emptied all over the floor...cos 'she's the best' and a good logical thinker...evidently 😂😂😂