46 minutes ago, moules said:

IIRC, Marilyn has dined at the Y during her stay, so perhaps the new guest/participant? does as well.

I highly doubt it

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Since when does Wolf seem interested by Marilyn  ?   He barely talks to her ... And now that there is a new girl, he starts his touching !   He's really pathetic! 

Wolf is sat on the sofa watching TV.  It's the same thing he's done for the previous three nights, but this time Marilyn has chosen to sit with him.  And he's been sat in the same place on the sofa for the last two hours.  Meanwhile, Marilyn has gradually been moving closer to him until she's almost sat on top of him.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Wolf is sat on the sofa watching TV.  It's the same thing he's done for the previous three nights, but this time Marilyn has chosen to sit with him.  And he's been sat in the same place on the sofa for the last two hours.  Meanwhile, Marilyn has gradually been moving closer to him until she's almost sat on top of him.

OkI didn't see that 

6 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Literally sat on top of him now... I don't particularly like Massimo, but the sheer levels of spite and vitriol hurled at Wolf and Massimo on this forum is ridiculous. Like if they breath, they're all of a sudden responsible for babies dying all over the civilized world... some of y'all need professional help... (I know you know @Ash1, but I wasn't aiming that last part at you... 🙂)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

Literally sat on top of him now... I don't particularly like Massimo, but the sheer levels of spite and vitriol hurled at Wolf and Massimo on this forum is ridiculous. Like if they breath, they're all of a sudden responsible for babies dying all over the civilized world... some of y'all need professional help... (I know you know @Ash1, but I wasn't aiming that last part at you... 🙂)

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1