B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

Just now, Lasse said:

Karma wants !!

But it takes too long...everything is in slow motion lol. I know what you're gonna say...the longer the better but not with Tantra...he's double TOO slow lol.  

Just now, FrankZabba said:

you're good, a little harsh at times but i have no problem with you.

Back at ya...I think most have established who I have a problem with and who has a problem with me lol...but neither of us care in the slightest...but anyway it happens I guess.  

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

But it takes too long...everything is in slow motion lol. I know what you're gonna say...the longer the better but not with Tantra...he's double TOO slow lol.  

he's a crawler, shock collar, 50 inch rims on his impala

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Back at ya...I think most have established who I have a problem with and who has a problem with me lol...but neither of us care in the slightest...but anyway it happens I guess.  

there is always disagreements throughout life.  some can deal with them and some can't.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

he's a crawler, shock collar, 50 inch rims on his impala

He makes a Sloth look like a sprinter lol. I'm surprised he doesn't grow moss on his skin when he's in B4 being so damn slow. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

there is always disagreements throughout life.  some can deal with them and some can't.

Exactly...I always tell people they have two choices...they either walk around the pile of dogshit on the floor and ignore the problem, or they step in it and things become a problem which they are part of...so the choice is theirs.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

hope that karma goes to b7 and doesn't have to see the drug addict sara

Or you can just log off...drug addict Sara lmfao, does it affect your sleep at night...no. She is young, happy and having a good time.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1