B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Usare "creare" invece di "cucinare" sono state le parole di Massi, ieri o l'altro ieri.

Good excuse for not being able to criticize, already from the way he mixes the pasta with the wooden spoon it is clear that he only knows how to cook......... eat

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you're catching on :biggrin:

Catching on lol...I've always known and thought Sara is the leading resident in B4 and is easily the most entertaining by a country mile. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Catching on lol...I've always known and thought Sara is the leading resident in B4 and is easily the most entertaining by a country mile. 

my comment flew way over your head!

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Karma will always stay away from Massi's dick! He hasn't a clue about TANTRIC SEX !!

Who TF wants to participate in Tantric Sex...he participates in real and normal pounding sex. Man, you make my sides hurt from laughter at times. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Who TF wants to participate in Tantric Sex...he participates in real and normal pounding sex. Man, you make my sides hurt from laughter at times. 

It is good that you laugh but i'm sorry for the hurt !!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

my comment flew way over your head!

I knew what you meant as in ME, but I can't be fucked to argue, but you are far from being disliked by me lol. 

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

not trying to argue, just trying to have some fun!

Good stuff, it's better that way and if there is something that that you do not like then tell me 🙂

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma wants !!