roommate search !!!

couple of far left, roommate search in nice apartment very "cozy", located in the center of Barcelona. we are looking for a disorderly person, dirty, and without any professional situation !!! this person will love beer, smoking weed, play video games, and reject all forms of coercion, such as storage, cleaning and cleanliness !!! If you are interested in this experience and used to living like a pig, contacted RLC !!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

couple of far left, roommate search in nice apartment very "cozy", located in the center of Barcelona. we are looking for a disorderly person, dirty, and without any professional situation !!! this person will love beer, smoking weed, play video games, and reject all forms of coercion, such as storage, cleaning and cleanliness !!! If you are interested in this experience and used to living like a pig, contacted RLC !!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

For being a Premium Apartment. They live like a bunch of slobs.

They don't believe in being tidy. The lives of Welfare Bums.

For being a Premium Apartment. They live like a bunch of slobs.

They don't believe in being tidy. The lives of Welfare Bums.

te olvidaste el spitz y la cocaina , el perro cagandose por todo el piso , ahora lo encierran a oscuras en la habitacion 10 , no me extraña que no tengan juegos previos , ni fellatio , ni cunilingus , ni nada , preparate que voy , pim pam , ya dije que ella a hacer el amor lo llama , hacer porquerias: mira PATRICIA H.  hacer porquerias es vivir como ves en las fotos . ojala fueras tan guarra para otras cosas , un peto maca

I don't know for sure but I would think RLC can tell with feeds and cameras are watched most.  Based on those metrics they should be able to tell who is drawing viewers.  I very rarely watch this couple.  The are filthy and it's like watching two kids. 

Maybe RLC has a lease with them for a certain time before kicking them out.  Same with the  Veronica couple never watch.

I did it I don't know why but regret it now. I paid to watch these nasty ass people the worse than ruslan and katya I watched her get fucked this morning under the covers get up go to the bathroom for about a minute come back and pic up dirty cloths off the floor smelled them and put them on.  and the girls stay on there phone the entire time. very seldom leave there rooms. they wont get anymore money from me to watch them again

I did it I don't know why but regret it now. I paid to watch these nasty ass people the worse than ruslan and katya I watched her get fucked this morning under the covers get up go to the bathroom for about a minute come back and pic up dirty cloths off the floor smelled them and put them on.  and the girls stay on there phone the entire time. very seldom leave there rooms. they wont get anymore money from me to watch them again

I agree with you. RLC has taken the wrong turn with the premium apartments. Too bad. The idea of this Real Life Cam is nice, but it doesn't work out that well. Most people in the apartments don't live their normal lives. They just enjoy the free ride and hide from the cams as much as possible. And they have to replace the old ones. They are getting pretty boring.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Even a  piggery , is far cleaner than this apartment.

Besides, you may notice that the pig is also cleaner than two tenants.

Well, I think that because we pay their rent, it's obvious that they become lazy. So, the question is: are we doing them a favor or are we just ruining their young lives?  ;)

I quit paying their "rent".  They need to get some "swinging" couples who love to party and host parties at their home. Watching various couples disappear from the camera, dress in the closet or their "hidden room" doesn't interest about 90% of your paying subscribers.

Just that one night Diana and Efim, well Efim did that one party and almost had a 3-some, it was the rage for weeks!!!

Wake up RLC and smell the sex!!