B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

quindi per ora non ci sarò fino a stasera, vediamo cosa succederà in b4 e cos'altro verrà scritto qui in cc lol

Dovrebbe venire Rinaldo, il barbone

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Dovrebbe venire Rinaldo, il barbone

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!

Oh wait, for fucks sake RLC, I can go downtown and see the same thing for free!  🤡

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ha bisogno della sua dose giornaliera di proteine finché riesce a riceverle da lui, soprattutto se stasera andrà alla festa

la cosa divertente è che se Sara torna a casa dopo aver scopato è tutta sola, Daytona e Numi se ne sono andati lol

She went in the afternoon because perhaps the Unnameable is going to a birthday party this evening for which she is left without

I am pleased to see that I managed to fuel a discussion that has nothing to do with reality, in fact mine (at least for once) was just a fantasy that could see Karma and the Unnameable M...and go beyond. Congratulations to everyone, except for someone who will never change his attitude because he must always be against and against

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I am pleased to see that I managed to fuel a discussion that has nothing to do with reality, in fact mine (at least for once) was just a fantasy that could see Karma and the Unnameable M...and go beyond. Congratulations to everyone, except for someone who will never change his attitude because he must always be against and against

Against and against...like you are with Wolf and Massi...and you will have it no other way...what a hypocrite lol, you are killing me with your daily BS lol.