B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

5 minuti fa, Rattlesnake316 ha detto:

Stavo solo chiedendo chi ha detto che Max non tornerà prima di stasera, e non già stasera😄

I had written it but with a "maybe" in front because he wasn't sure he would stay outside, in fact he was trying to organize a dinner for four so his return was uncertain. Today he has a birthday to celebrate but I think he is in the villa otherwise there would be no point in him returning tonight

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I had written it but with a "maybe" in front because he wasn't sure he would stay outside, in fact he was trying to organize a dinner for four so his return was uncertain. Today he has a birthday to celebrate but I think he is in the villa otherwise there would be no point in him returning tonight

achso ok i only remembered that he wanted to come back tonight, but i must have already deleted the maybe in my head (sry didn't want to diss you now)

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ah quindi ok, mi sono solo ricordato che voleva tornare stasera, ma devo aver già cancellato il forse nella mia testa (sry, non volevo insultarti adesso)

Don't worry, you can always change your mind. I observed Karma when she returned this night, coincidentally shortly after the return of I .... and M ... and so I think they spent the evening together. This morning she greeted him pleasantly from the window and then she concluded by sending him a kiss. He was in her room getting dressed and was all excited by the kindness Karma had shown towards her. Has something changed?

29 minutes ago, poncherello said:

L'avevo scritto ma con un "forse" davanti perché non era sicuro che sarebbe rimasto fuori, infatti stava cercando di organizzare una cena per quattro quindi il suo rientro era incerto. Oggi ha un compleanno da festeggiare ma credo che sia in villa altrimenti non avrebbe senso che tornasse stasera

La cena di ieri sera era aziendale con altri suoi colleghi, e il compleanno di questa sera e’ di un suo collega