B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

era uno scherzo, perché potrebbe essere l'ultima serata di sara e max in b4, se è vero che da domani non è più membro dell'rlc

Sinceramente, comincio a dubitare che se ne vada😏

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

era uno scherzo, perché potrebbe essere l'ultima serata di sara e max in b4, se è vero che da domani non è più membro dell'rlc

You think if this happens they will both leave?

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

You think if this happens they will both leave?

I think sara will stay, when he's gone, even if it's for a while, sara will act a bit differently than when he was always there.

You could see on Saturday that the mood among the girls was better than when max was there, except that she was pretty drunk on Sunday morning

Because even with the help of Wolf, sara and karma were able to have a serious conversation and you could see that because sara wasn't laughing so much

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I think sara will stay, when he's gone, even if it's for a while, sara will act a bit differently than when he was always there.

You could see on Saturday that the mood among the girls was better than when max was there, except that she was pretty drunk on Sunday morning

Because even with the help of Wolf, sara and karma were able to have a serious conversation and you could see that because sara wasn't laughing so much

nothing was solved between sara and karma because of wolf!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Mood will be better once she has left I think, and maybe the cat can come back inside.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Mood will be better once she has left I think, and maybe the cat can come back inside.

we will see if sara can change when max is gone or not, you should give everyone a 2nd chance when you can see that she mostly just behaved in the last weeks when he was there