B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

La storia vera e’ che a Massimo non sarebbe stato rinnovato il suo cntratto di lavoro con l’azienda dove lavora se i suoi clienti non generassero determinate entrare di soldi entro il 21 febbraio, e che quindi era fuori, la storia Cipro era soltanto una delle tante idee che stavano programmando con il suo amico/collega che se fossero stati mandati via dalla loro azienda, prendevano in considerazione di fare business da soli da qualche altra parte.  Quindi, quella conversazione che qualcuno qui avrebbe tradotto e capito male, era riferita soltanto al suo lavoro. Comunque credo che il 25 faccia 3 mesi su RLC, quindi puo’ anche essere che il suo tempo stia per finire.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, moules said:

The story was that Massi would leave RLC on the 13th, and Barcelona a week later.

As for Massi and Sara, they are behaving like an old married couple.  And boring, if one judges by the thumbnail replays.  Behaving like Karol and Kos.

This simply illustrates how much certain behavior on RLC is incentivized and monetized.  And neither Massi nor Sara now appear to be grabbing for every available Euro in the bonus pool.

And this also illustrates the extent that the obsessives on CC can misinterpret and erroneously extrapolate certain behavior, and think it is the norm for a person or persons when it is not.  The one valid conclusion that can be drawn is the magnitude of the obsessives' obsession with a particular participant or participants.

Daily fooks in the living room appears to be their attention seeking effort at present, not sure it's working.

i'm confused about the whole Masi leaving story, I thought it started out as Sara and Masi going on holiday to Cyprus for 6 days, now they are both leaving, or maybe not given the less than zero effort by either of them to pack, TBF Massi could pack in about 10 minutes, Sara 10 days.

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

The true story is that Massimo would not have had his employment contract renewed with the company where he works if his clients did not generate certain amounts of money by February 21st, and therefore he was out, the Cyprus story was just one of the many ideas they were planning with his friend/colleague that if they were fired from their company, they would consider doing business on their own somewhere else. Therefore, that conversation that someone here would have translated and understood badly, was referring only to his work. However I believe that the 25th is 3 months on RLC, so it may also be that his time is coming to an end.

That makes more sense. 👍

Yes, but if he intends to leave the project on the day, he would have to terminate his contract beforehand and since you don't know whether he has terminated his contract and if he has already terminated it, you would have to know after how many days he would have to leave rlc.

Sara was wearing floppy sandals, and was focused on not spilling her coffee.

Karma and Aziza's response.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Which showed much more concern than the girl or girls (can't remember how many witnessed it)) who watched Daniel fall head first down that full flight of stairs.  IMO, he was spared from a traumatic injury only because he was so drunk and relaxed,

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes, but if he intends to leave the project on the day, he would have to terminate his contract beforehand and since you don't know whether he has terminated his contract and if he has already terminated it, you would have to know after how many days he would have to leave rlc.

This is irrelevant if Mauri's explanation of his situation is correct.  He has every incentive to stay at RLC until he either starts a new business, or the clients at his existing business company extend their contract with that company.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

This is irrelevant if Mauri's explanation of his situation is correct.  He has every incentive to stay at RLC until he either starts a new business, or the clients at his existing business company extend their contract with that company.

as I said, that was just a thought of mine, what mauri writes makes sense - I won't deny that.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Ciò è irrilevante se la spiegazione di Mauri della sua situazione è corretta. Ha tutti gli incentivi a rimanere presso RLC finché non avvia una nuova attività o finché i clienti della sua società esistente non prolungano il loro contratto con tale società.

Beh.. ad un certo punto dovra’ lasciare RLC indipendentemente che lasci o no il suo lavoro, 

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Beh.. ad un certo punto dovra’ lasciare RLC indipendentemente che lasci o no il suo lavoro, 

Let him stay as long as possible, without him the villa would completely die, although I doubt whether that can be stopped, the current group of girls is not worth looking at either

• Sad 1