B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

15 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Poor fucker is so desperate....

The creep factor is off the scale, poking, stroking and kissing girls who are asleep, is fucking Lacrims creepy way, Yuch ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When I go to replays I get “video file not found.” A lot. I eventually get it but anyone else getting this? Seems new.

Another wish is that the replays had fast forward (while viewing) and reverse.
The 10 second fwd and reverse, is not useful. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

The creep factor is off the scale, poking, stroking and kissing girls who are asleep, is fucking Lacrims creepy way, Yuch ! 

Lacrim at least had the decency to leave his clothes on.  Wolfy thinks his muscles will attract them.  Maybe, but your small wiener say's otherwise.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Wenn ich zu den Wiederholungen gehe, erhalte ich die Meldung „Videodatei nicht gefunden“. Eine Menge. Irgendwann verstehe ich es, aber hat das noch jemand anderes? Scheint neu zu sein.

Ein weiterer Wunsch besteht darin, dass die Wiederholungen einen schnellen Vorlauf (während der Wiedergabe) und einen schnellen Rücklauf hätten.
Das 10-Sekunden-Vorwärts- und Rückwärtsfahren ist nicht sinnvoll. 

Ich habe 30 sek vor- oder rückwärts

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ich habe 30 sek vor- oder rückwärts

Yeah, mine has seemed inconsistent. It has been 30 but it has also gone backwards when I have hit the forward. I am using an IPad so it could be that

17 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

that feeling i got when he entered the living room where Octavia was sleeping, he stroked her face until she woke up and he left again, then I thought why.. are you sick in the head and only get an erection with drunk and sleeping girls ?, he is worse than Miron or Lacrim

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

This is from when Sara first came out of the garage with Wolf (and Fior)... keep watching from there...

Thx. Storm. Seems like the bad Wolf wasn't so bad here,

credit to the guy. The atmosphere in B4 was toxic.