Leora & Paul - (2024) #6

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

Haha, yes I did mean my subscription but  it was also a general answer. For instance, was it bad enough for you to cancel yours?

Not quite yet lol. I just stop watching whenever he's involved. I am not jealous either, I would really like to see her  having sex with a man who knows what to do with a sexy woman like her, someone who can match her passion. I also find that even her bates are not as passionate and lustful as what she used to show us. No more flirting with the cams (us), long teasing foreplay etc. I don't blame all of that on Paul, she is obviously not into it as she used to be. I actually just renewed my sub because she has surprised us in the past and am hoping for more surprises. That being said, my patience also has limits and I don't like to see the $$ I spend being wasted.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Not quite yet lol. I just stop watching whenever he's involved. I am not jealous either, I would really like to see her  having sex with a man who knows what to do with a sexy woman like her, someone who can match her passion. I also find that even her bates are not as passionate and lustful as what she used to show us. No more flirting with the cams (us), long teasing foreplay etc. I don't blame all of that on Paul, she is obviously not into it as she used to be. I actually just renewed my sub because she has surprised us in the past and am hoping for more surprises. That being said, my patience also has limits and I don't like to see the $$ I spend being wasted.

Here, here.

My take on it. Put them in a new apartment. Bring Malia back if you can and put them in a small Villa like the B apartments. This place is getting old for them.

27 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Here, here.

My take on it. Put them in a new apartment. Bring Malia back if you can and put them in a small Villa like the B apartments. This place is getting old for them.

I don't think there is much chance of getting Malia back, pretty sure she overstayed her visa, so maybe move them to Montenegro

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I don't think there is much chance of getting Malia back, pretty sure she overstayed her visa, so maybe move them to Montenegro

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia now lives with her husband in Ukraine. 

Well, the point was to mix it up. I'm always one for moving shit around. Same old cams and same old apartments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Well, the point was to mix it up. I'm always one for moving shit around. Same old cams and same old apartments.

Agree, it's become repetitive & boring

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

wonderful Thursday for everyone 

22/02/2024 22/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef Taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep

• Thanks 2