Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Wow...Val just pissed on Masha. 

And again! I'm sorry but that's disgusting for me. She wouldn't like her throwing up on her would she! No, i draw the line at stuff like that. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

And again! I'm sorry but that's disgusting for me. She wouldn't like her throwing up on her would she! No, i draw the line at stuff like that. 

It's fine, at least we are both being honest...I love watersports...and that was hot...and no it's really not like spewing on someone I can assure you of that. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

It's fine, at least we are both being honest...I love watersports...and that was hot...and no it's really not like spewing on someone I can assure you of that. 

So in the space of a few minutes we see them checking themselves on cam and relieving themselves.

Taking the piss and having a piss. 😅

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

So in the space of a few minutes we see them checking themselves on cam and relieving themselves.

Taking the piss and having a piss. 😅

I believe they were checking the bedroom cam with Masha's bald guest in there yesterday morning. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I believe they were checking the bedroom cam with Masha's bald guest in there yesterday morning. 

Yes i think that's right. I suppose it's handy when she can't describe how he looked 😁

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

About 5:15..   off to V&Js they go.   Might be a multi-day thing for Masha, she packed like 2-3 bags of crap.

yep, arrived at V&J now

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Val pisses on Masha's tits whilst Jul looks on from the toilet 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

You're kidding right???😆

• Haha 2