Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

9 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Trying to do him a favour "Run, man, if you know what's good for you!" 

Funny... the brown cat seems to be the affectionate one that favors being under Masha’s chin... literally. The white one is pure psycho. I sometimes watch it’s late nite zooming and chasing after one of the biggest cockroaches I’ve ever seen!

2 hours ago, babyalfa said:

Funny... the brown cat seems to be the affectionate one that favors being under Masha’s chin... literally. The white one is pure psycho. I sometimes watch it’s late nite zooming and chasing after one of the biggest cockroaches I’ve ever seen!

The grey one (formerly N&B's cat) is nothing but a bully and clearly thinks it's human. Best thing for that cat is to be thrown out the balcony window. 

22 minutes ago, chogdad said:

V&J arrive at Masha's. Val and Masha into the hidden bathroom. Let the insanity begin. 🤦‍♂️

A shoulder to cry on over the previous night failure she just endured.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

The grey one (formerly N&B's cat) is nothing but a bully and clearly thinks it's human. Best thing for that cat is to be thrown out the balcony window. 

Bit like Elvis then.....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Masha, Val and Jul watching a video from the apt on RLC's site on her phone!! Never seen anyone do that before, check thumbs yes but not watch replay!

You beat me to commenting on it here lol. So far, I have seen E&V, Caroline, Shantal and now M&V&J look at RLC and discuss it. I have also seen Uly looking at CC on her mobile.

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You beat me to commenting on it here lol. So far, I have seen E&V, Caroline, Shantal and now M&V&J look at RLC and discuss it. I have also seen Uly looking at CC on her mobile.

Yes, and it wasn't even subtle! Looked like it may have with the bald guy from last night, you could tell it was the cam next to her bed in NV. So that blows any argument about tenants not watching the site doesn't it.