Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Just saw the "new" message on the board. I'm pretty sure that I would prefer her seeking for professional help 😕

But I do miss Roxy, so, that might be that. 

19:18 (13th)...Val removes Elvis's message.
21:25 (13th) Jul removes Val's message and then adds a number of letters...to which Val and Masha do eye tests from in front of the sofa.
21:50 (13th) Val adds another message. 
21:23 (14th) Masha removes Val's message.
22:50 (14th) Masha adds new message "Do You Wanna See Or Prefer Me To Hide" are the new words. 

55 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

19:18 (13th)...Val removes Elvis's message.
21:25 (13th) Jul removes Val's message and then adds a number of letters...to which Val and Masha do eye tests from in front of the sofa.
21:50 (13th) Val adds another message. 
21:23 (14th) Masha removes Val's message.
22:50 (14th) Masha adds new message "Do You Wanna See Or Prefer Me To Hide" are the new words. 

I wonder if this Masha's way of saying "I'm going to be with Elvis... period!". I think she's asking: Does RLC wants her to live that part of her life off camera or do they want the content for the viewers?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Everyone is responsible for themselves.
I don't want to see Masha with bruises or worse
I don't want to see any criminals

that is my message

and Masha knows that it will happen, it's just a matter of time, then i won't have any pity.

so go to your choleric if he orders it, it's your decision...

Even if she doesn't like it, I would rather see Roxy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, desinc said:

I wonder if this Masha's way of saying "I'm going to be with Elvis... period!". I think she's asking: Does RLC wants her to live that part of her life off camera or do they want the content for the viewers?

She's in the apartment.  Just opposite from the bedroom there is another room without cameras. She's been in there.

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's in the apartment.  Just opposite from the bedroom there is another room without cameras. She's been in there.

Hmmm... Are you sure she's in there? Because the last time I saw her was @ 00:45 leaving out the front door where (I believe) Elvis was standing waiting for her.

Just now, desinc said:

Hmmm... Are you sure she's in there? Because the last time I saw her was @ 00:45 leaving out the front door where (I believe) Elvis was standing waiting for her.

That could be.  Last I seen she was heading to that room. 

I don't watch the place since Masha's not worth the time of day to most, I just seen her movement when I skimming through.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That could be.  Last I seen she was heading to that room. 

I don't watch the place since Masha's not worth the time of day to most, I just seen her movement when I skimming through.

I was just curious because I haven't seen that door open in a very long time. I think you would have to knock down spider webs to go in there at this point.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Just opposite from the bedroom there is another room without cameras.

She left at 11:09 p.m. did she come back?
I observed for several years and never discovered another room.
I think the apartment plan is correct
There are no other rooms inside the apartment entrance door.
Opposite the bedroom is the hall, which borders the building's courtyard and stairs with two windows.
When you leave the apartment through the door, you are in the stairwell with elevator.
There are other apartments on the same floor, but with a separate entrance.

Time for your observation? maybe it can be explained differently. You're confusing my whole worldview. 😵‍💫

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

She left at 11:09 p.m. did she come back?
I observed for several years and never discovered another room.
I think the apartment plan is correct
There are no other rooms inside the apartment entrance door.
Opposite the bedroom is the hall, which borders the building's courtyard and stairs with two windows.
When you leave the apartment through the door, you are in the stairwell with elevator.
There are other apartments on the same floor, but with a separate entrance.

Time for your observation? maybe it can be explained differently. You're confusing my whole worldview. 😵‍💫

There is another room just across from the bedroom.  One can see the light coming from it.