Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

After all that, she probably hasn't mentioned she is Russian yet.

I would imagine her accent from Russian to Italian might give that way plus the fact her 'followers' board has Navalny plastered...a now deceased Russian anti corruption lawyer. Who knows though, who knows.

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I would imagine her accent from Russian to Italian might give that way plus the fact her 'followers' board has Navalny plastered...a now deceased Russian anti corruption lawyer. Who knows though, who knows.

I just woke up, after all that I just read that apparently happened tonight, he didn't fuck her, I hope?

9 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I just woke up, after all that I just read that apparently happened tonight, he didn't fuck her, I hope?

He never fucked her no, but he did get undressed and in her bed twice...which was fucking odd because he came around, drank, too a bath with her, got into bed, got dressed, left the apartment, she left after, then returned alone upset, he returned, had another fucking bath together...flooded the bathroom and a bit in the hallways, and now back in bed again...like what the FUCK was that...were they doing a movie so had to do two takes. 

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, he woke up about 5:00, groped her tits, discovered they are fake, now he's trying to dress and sneak out.

He's presumably off to work lol...so why TF did he commit to seeing Masha on a school night lol. Probably get his head kicked in if Basha wakes up for work early too downstairs lol.

Che squallore il ragazzo ha preso la mano di masha mentre dormiva e si è masturbato con la sua mano morta  appena lei   L ha spostata le ha toccato le tette per poi andarsene che pena questo ragazzo squallido senza rispetto mentre dorme prendere la sua mano  e usarla per masturbarsi lo si vede chiaramente dopo le 4.40 am  quando lei si gira e lui le sposta proprio la mano sul suo pisello  sotto dopo che ha finito il suo servizio va in bagno e come un ladro scappa via assurdo che uomo l’ha usata come un pezzo di carne 

49 minutes ago, Tulipan said:

How squalid the boy took Masha's hand while she was sleeping and masturbated with his dead hand as soon as she moved L he touched her tits and then left how sad this sleazy boy without respect while he sleeps take her hand and use it to masturbating is clearly seen after 4.40 am when she turns around and he moves his hand right on his dick underneath after he has finished his service he goes to the bathroom and like a thief runs away absurd what a man he used her like a piece of meat 

I'm not sure who is using who in this scenario. Yes, Giuseppe is a creep but that's to be expected as that's the kind of man she's willing to talk to. Most women would try and avoid such men, Masha brings them home for a bath.

This evening was "wash, rinse, repeat" personified.

22 minutes ago, Tomarjo said:

Its also funny how cat knows whats going down, trying to keep between him and her haha

Trying to do him a favour "Run, man, if you know what's good for you!"