B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

58 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

oh, the bun head pimp for the barca girls was there today?  glad i missed it!

You should be! He is not very attractive. I'm sure the girls think the same!!

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

You should be! He is not very attractive. I'm sure the girls think the same!!

It’s their fault he wears it. If they would just quit fucking these guys with the weirdo hair styles, we wouldn't have to look at them. 🤣🤣🤣

40 minutes ago, Lasse said:

He is not very attractive. I'm sure the girls think the same!!

With a different hairstyle and beard, he looks good. That one time he hugged Aziza says something about their relationship. At the romantic pizza dinner, the two handled themselves perfectly as a non-couple. LOL. Had no contact with Sara and Daytona (on his drug list as annoying). Numi no problem at all.

On 16/2/2024 at 11:01, desinc said:

Non sono sicuro quale fosse il problema. All'inizio pensavo che nessuno avesse un preservativo ed è per questo che non scopavano, ma c'erano dei preservativi sul letto. Ora penso che le abbia detto che non poteva rimanere duro indossando il preservativo. Devo darle credito, ha provato a infilarle il cazzo non protetto e lei gli ha detto "NO". Immagino che non tocchi nemmeno i cazzi dei clienti senza preservativo.?. Non sembrava avere quel problema con Massi. Sì, indossava il preservativo, ma solo dopo che Sara ha insistito, ma lei gli ha succhiato il cazzo scoperto e gli ha lasciato sborrare tutto in faccia.

Io divago...

Numi ha poi mentito completamente a lui (il cliente) per convincerlo ad andarsene dicendo che Daytona aveva urgentemente bisogno che lei andasse da qualche parte con lui / lei. Lui non credeva assolutamente alla sua storia, quindi Numi dovette promettergli di vederlo "domani". Scommetto che lei lo respingerà di nuovo "domani".

Why do you call the visitor a customer? You are treating Numi like a whore and until proven otherwise none of the girls have ever taken money so they cannot and should not be treated like whores. Sorry but I think so

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Why do you call the visitor a customer? You are treating Numi like a whore and until proven otherwise none of the girls have ever taken money so they cannot and should not be treated like whores. Sorry but I think so

How quaint to say none of the girls have ever taken money

• Haha 1

I think it would do Karma good if she was to move to B1 as it seems that Sara and Messi are not going to Cyprus after all! Karma isn't comfortable in the same house as them any longer. (No one is actually-not even Daytona) Sara doesn't like Numi after she fucked Massi! 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Penso che farebbe bene a Karma se dovesse trasferirsi in B1, dato che sembra che Sara e Messi non andranno a Cipro, dopo tutto! Karma non è più a suo agio nella stessa casa con loro. (In realtà nessuno lo è, nemmeno Daytona) A Sara non piace Numi dopo aver scopato Massi! 

Manda via Sara e Massi e il problema e’ risolto

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think it would do Karma good if she was to move to B1 as it seems that Sara and Messi are not going to Cyprus after all! Karma isn't comfortable in the same house as them any longer. (No one is actually-not even Daytona) Sara doesn't like Numi after she fucked Massi! 

What are you talking about ? Totally made up in your tiny mind. Heres just 2 replays from yesterday that blow your conspiracy out the water. First one is Sara greeting Daytona in the kitchen then sitting and laughing with him. No anamosity there.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

2nd is Sara Numi and Daytona laughing and joking with each other in the kitchen

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

You and your little crowd of the Karma cult may need to change your opinions as Karma seems to be the problem. Miserable moody and the sooner shes gone the better.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

What are you talking about ? Totally made up in your tiny mind. Heres just 2 replays from yesterday that blow your conspiracy out the water. First one is Sara greeting Daytona in the kitchen then sitting and laughing with him. No anamosity there.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

2nd is Sara Numi and Daytona laughing and joking with each other in the kitchen

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

You and your little crowd of the Karma cult may need to change your opinions as Karma seems to be the problem. Miserable moody and the sooner shes gone the better.

Daytona used to be glued to Sara - not anymore ! Numi hasn't anything against Sara - yet ! She will soon find out what Sara is all about ! Considering how Sara has treated Karma how can you expect  her to be glad and positive ? No my friend, Sara is the main problem in this house !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6