B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

8 minutes ago, Borbora said:

What's behind the door?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It's just a litte outdoor area where they also sometimes hang their laundry, they can also access the garden this way and crawl over the wall to b7

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

See camera 3-18, it’s the front door.  I did not expect that. 

It's just an outdoor area where they can hang their laundry and things like that, or walk to the backyard or crawl over the wall to b7. They also use it sometimes to go out and smoke.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's just an outdoor area where they can hang their laundry and things like that, or walk to the backyard or crawl over the wall to b7.

I did not realize there was that view. that is the main door they use when coming and going, which is on 3 17. 

also I had no idea the front door was glass, I always assumed it be like a solid impenetrable door

9 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I did not realize there was that view. that is the main door they use when coming and going, which is on 3 17. 

also I had no idea the front door was glass, I always assumed it be like a solid impenetrable door

That is not the door they use when coming and going 🙂
The door they use when coming and going is not a glass door, it is a white door, the one you can see on cam 2-9. A solid door.