B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I think Aziza is 22 years old, so she was 21 years old last time. She is still transitioning from a kid to a mature woman. Bums will be become wider and wider .

Very well said, I wish some people here would remember that when they're slagging her off.

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Wolf made her come twice in the bath (with his fingers),

Doubt it but if that's true he achieved more than Tantra boy who been fucking her on cam since last year.

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

is partly due to the quite heavy make-up and the long hair extensions she now has, otherwise she actually does the same as during her previous visit and that is mainly lying on the bed

I don’t get that lying in the bed for hours, go for a run, go walk on the beach, anything!  Numi wanted a party to make friends but still barely joins in anything since except lay on her bed.

aziza hair extensions don’t do anything for her. They are an obvious. She doesn’t need to do a thing to herself to try an improve. Nature did a fine job.

thinking back, did she get some slight lip inflation before she left last stay? 

4 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Doubt it but if that's true he achieved more than Tantra boy who been fucking her on cam since last year.

The time in the tub with Wolf, she may have been high in ecstasy or coke, I am not sure. 

Oh that means she is a drug addict too, for some viewers.🤣

6 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

her orgasm was real everyone could see that, that Tantra boy can't do it because it takes him too long, because of his slowness you can see from Karma that she is going over the top and is even bored, too bad Wolf is impotent  but if Mass or Dylan were to do it you would definitely see Karma go through the roof but the idea also seems to make people here very nervous

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I don’t get that lying in the bed for hours, go for a run, go walk on the beach, anything!  Numi wanted a party to make friends but still barely joins in anything since except lay on her bed.

aziza hair extensions don’t do anything for her. They are an obvious. She doesn’t need to do a thing to herself to try an improve. Nature did a fine job.

thinking back, did she get some slight lip inflation before she left last stay? 

Just watched some old videos on hotscope, her whole face has become a bit fuller and her lips are also thicker now, she doesn't need all that shit at all, she is naturally beautiful you don't need to change anything about that

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

The time in the tub with Wolf, she may have been high in ecstasy or coke, I am not sure. 

Oh that means she is a drug addict too, for some viewers.🤣

you karma does not take drugs and does not drink alcohol, it may also be that she was simply able to let herself go in the situation.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

you karma does not take drugs and does not drink alcohol, it may also be that she was simply able to let herself go in the situation.

Karma did drugs early in her stay. The last time I saw was when she climbed into bed with Sara and the tattooed guy. The tub scene's were simply shows for the bonus money. 

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

That’s what I figured initially but it was a crazy few hours and there was no proof

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

Karma did drugs early in her stay. The last time I saw was when she climbed into bed with Sara and the tattooed guy. The tub scene's were simply shows for the bonus money. 

Not so much you Mutt496 but In general I think we should differential smoking cannabis vs hard drugs. Popping out to the garage to get a pot buzz is pretty innocent, popping down and doing lines of coke, or tabs of MDMA is entirely different.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Mel left the project after a week or so and long before Masshole first arrived.

Ok, thanx! So let's remove Mel and insert Sabina. There are 8 in total... I thought he had more hits, it's not a record number yet