B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

4 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Venera...definitely. 

She is something else...I'd say easily Lion win's hands down with the perfect wife that does EVERYTHING and goes beyond. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Aha I thought it was Sara who didnt want the cat inside. Dunno why Fior cares he dont live there. And he is not their boss.

Why would Sara care, she lets a dog in all the time,  so what’s her problem ?? 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Se RLC si occupava solo di fare sesso, credo che glielo avrebbeo spiegato subito loro stessi ad Octavia durante la firma del contratto, e probabilmente non avrebbe accettato, ma visto che lei dice che non lo sapeva, significa che RLC non ha mai detto nulla a riguardo e che quindi non si occupa soltanto di questo, e molto probabilmente sono state altre inquiline/ ex. A dirgli questa cosa per fare soldi.

We don’t know if Octavia would have joined had she known. It does seem a little naive of her definitely. I suspect RLC does not specify anything about the sex to newcomers, and then they have plausible deniability in the eyes of the law. 

But why anyone would join without checking out the RLC site first…that is weird. 

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

I like big butts, but not too much. I don't like Linda or Rowena's ass and I don't like Eos or Selene's big ass (all too big). This, however, is my opinion. Aziza's yes, I like it the way it is

Big butts at 22 grow into  gargantuan butts by 33….🤣🤣🤣…just in case you are thinking of proposing to her. 😉

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

The background-noice (fan) in the livingroom is annoying. It must be for the people using the room too. Maybe that is why they always play loud  music !!

Never heard any background noice from a fan in the LR ?

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Who would be your ideal chick in RLC right now to take home?

Of all time, Taylor, hands down.

right now, it’s hard to say, 3 months ago Sara.

So I guess I don’t have a fav right now, I like nice girls like Karma, and Octavia also seemed nice when she spoke to us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Of all time, Taylor, hands down.

right now, it’s hard to say, 3 months ago Sara.

So I guess I don’t have a fav right now, I like nice girls like Karma, and Octavia also seemed nice when she spoke to us.

Mixed choice there...Sara would be my choice from the 4 mentioned although I will need to check online for Taylor as I only returned to watching RLC last March. Good selection though. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1