where has the love gone

what is going on. until a couple months ago this couple was the best they LOVED to be with each other. talk touch just hold each other. and fuck like rabbits. but now she just walked into the kitchen naked and tried to talk to him and he never answered her or even look up at her. 

Lorsque j'étais jeune, des copains avaient créé un orchestre qui se produisait chaque semaine dans les bals et il n'était pas difficile pour eux de terminer la soirée avec une nouvelle fille chaque semaine. Nous avons vu Efim répéter en compagnie d'autres musiciens dans l'appartement et peut-être est-il, au regard de sa jeunesse, attiré par ces sirènes s'ils se produisent dans les cabarets.

Il a bien tort. Même si Diana l'aime sans doute beaucoup, le jour où elle sera lassée de cette attitude, je pense qu'elle le quittera et non l'inverse.

On se rend compte une nouvelle fois du degré très différent de maturité entre les deux sexes.

--

When I was young, buddys had created an orchestra which was happening every week in villages or festival dances and it was not hard for them to end the evening with a new girl every week. We saw Efim repeat with other musicians in the apartment and may be is he, given his youth, attracted by the siren song if they produce in cabarets.

He is very wrong. Although Diana probably much loves him, the day she will be tired of this attitude, I think she will leave and not the reverse.

We realize once again the very different maturity between the two sexes.

I agree with your comments. Their relationship seems devoid of real loving intimacy. Sure they have sex but real love is now absent. Efim is undoubtedly immature and is definitely attracted to anything in a skirt.

I think Efim gets upset by his lack of talent compared to Diana. He likes to belittle her rather than enjoy her performances.

Friends don't seem to call round much anymore. I suspect they have picked up the tense vibe between the couple.

Such a shame that a vibrant couple has turned into a resentful sullen couple.

I can't see them lasting much longer which is very sad.

Do someone saw the video where Diana, Efim , and a male friend was all 3 in the bathtub, after a while Efim get out of the bathtub and left. I am not sure if the girl stay in the tube is Diana for sure, so if someone can confirm. The reason is this. they  kiss  each other  while be naked in the bathtub.

Do someone saw the video where Diana, Efim , and a male friend was all 3 in the bathtub, after a while Efim get out of the bathtub and left. I am not sure if the girl stay in the tube is Diana for sure, so if someone can confirm. The reason is this. they  kiss  each other  while be naked in the bathtub.

It was the girl in the “red dress”.

Boy, some of the guys that these girls throw themselves at anymore is really bazaar to me.

I mean if you were a decent looking girl, would you be drawn to someone such as Efim, or Paul?

I know I wouldn't.  I mean, aside from the fact that he is very juvenile, and selfish, the guy just doesn't have what it would take to ever spark me. 

He's just not a self assured man in my books.  And he obviously feels threatened by the fact that he is not as gifted as Diana is.  But rather than just smile it off and encourage her talent, he shows instead this resentment towards her because of it.  Very small, and immature.

Man,.. These girls need to develop a better sense of perception when it comes to sizing up some of these guys character, before they get all tangled up in it.  Which is what she is going through right now with him.

But I'm sure one day she'll wake up to it, and will hopefully find someone who is a bit more mature and better suited for her.  For her sake, I hope so.

Knowing him for what he is, a person of little class or distinction, I couldn't even be a friend to him.

The fact that Diana is attracted to him also says something about her maturity level. She wants the bad boy for extra drama and adventure in her life or she would have been gone a long time ago.