B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

38 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

You forgot to say that the great, most popular and most beautiful man also came to b4 the women like karma and can't get enough sex from him

Have a day off!

I just thougt of one of the reasons that Daytona is creapy! He keeps stepping inside the "personal space" of wohm he is talking to. I know that distance varies  between different countrys but he often stands 0,1 - 0,2 m away. Personally I get very uneasy when people do that. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pajero said:

se pourrait il que KARMA aie gouté a la saucisse italienne ?????,

So that is the reason she brought her computor ?? To help her calculate the size and  the endurance ?

• Haha 1

Il y a 31 minutes, Lasse a dit :

C'est donc pour ça qu'elle a apporté son ordinateur ?? Pour l'aider à calculer la taille et l'endurance ?

bien vu, se que j'aie posté c'est pour voir la réaction des gens?

1 hour ago, pajero said:

Could it be that KARMA has tasted the Italian sausage? ?????,

Nothing crazy about thinking that, but Karma did tell Dayana in B1 kitchen last week/week before that Tantra is in an open relationship with her and another woman, but she (Karma) will only ever commit to one guy at a time, and then admitted that what she has with Tantra will not last forever, but she enjoys what she has with him for now. That is pretty much what was said.   

• Thanks 1