B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

36 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Karma drückt schnell keine Freude oder körperliche Reaktion auf sein in ihrer Muschi vergrabenes Gesicht aus.

Den Tantra-Teil verstehe ich, aber wenn man überhaupt nicht viel mit dem Partner zu tun hat, ist man meiner Meinung nach der Falsche.

Suchen Sie weiter nach Karma

Es gibt genügend mitgehörte und dann gepostete Bemerkungen von Karma zu anderen Mädchen  darüber was sie von Chris" oder wie der Typ sich  sonst nennt, wirklich hält und wie sie sich fühlt wenn dieser Mensch an ihr herummanipuliert. Das ist auch heute wieder sichtbar, denke ich. Jede normal denkende und fühlende Frau hätte sich schon lange von diesem  Typ  getrennt .

Daß er heute wieder an ihr herumschrauben kann zeigt doch nur wie hochgradig emotional abhängig Karma von ihrem " Liebhaber " ist oder gemacht wurde. Ein trauriges Bild für mich.

• Upvote 3

Karma has a very efficient "poker face" in most situations! Take a closer look and you'll see a few climaxes well hidden ! She doesn't have to use the shower head like Sara did last night after Massi fucked her !!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Here you are again,on point.....i knew deep down you could be a reasonable guy✌️

It's all about respect, say something valid and respectful and you will get that back and there are not many on here that deserve that given what I read on here DAILY by knit pickers and jealous guys thinking they know better. It happens though...so I'm learning to just walk around the problem and let them stew over complete nonsense...unless I REALLY feel like something needs to be said. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's all about respect, say something valid and respectful and you will get that back and there are not many on here that deserve that given what I read on here DAILY by knit pickers and jealous guys thinking they know better. It happens though...so I'm learning to just walk around the problem and let them stew over complete nonsense...unless I REALLY feel like something needs to be said. 

Well said bro✌

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

When I look at how he rages, I think Karma is just dead between her legs, he is wasting his time 😬

How can people here say she is out fucking every day if she is dead ?? She wouldn't have any interest would she ??

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

When I look at how he rages, I think Karma is just dead between her legs, he is wasting his time 😬

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Karma has a very efficient "poker face" in most situations! Take a closer look and you'll see a few climaxes well hidden ! She doesn't have to use the shower head like Sara did last night after Massi fucked her !!!

And again, Massi gets a mention in a comment completely off topic. Honestly, what has Massi and Sara got anything to do with this circus in Karma's room right now? Apart from the fact you like Karma, it's not even worth comparing because natural sex and tantric sex are too very different things, and because you like Karma, you force yourself to believe she climaxes without the aid of showerhead and brought Sara into the topic because you dislike her right? 

17 hours ago, Lasse said:

After Sara and Massi fucked Sara started to waterbate !! Massi looked surprised ! He was surprised that he hadn't satisfied her with his exelent skills : A short and hard doggi and anal !

I saw it on the replay. But also anal fingering with the flashlight!!
There is no such thing as an anal orgasm. The woman must always cooperate clitorally.
Massimo remains Massimo: the other day he casually told Sara: "If you have your periods - which is not my fault - then we make the rule that I get a FREE blow job."
Is 'free' a slip of the tongue?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

And again, Massi gets a mention in a comment completely off topic. Honestly, what has Massi and Sara got anything to do with this circus in Karma's room right now? Apart from the fact you like Karma, it's not even worth comparing because natural sex and tantric sex are too very different things, and because you like Karma, you force yourself to believe she climaxes without the aid of showerhead and brought Sara into the topic because you dislike her right? 

Understand me right! Sara gets happy her way. Karma her way. It is their  choices !  ( Karma is the BEST ! )

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I also think it is an empty show but the knights' arguments always consist of pointing to someone else to prove their point, I no longer bother to respond to that.. they have a hard enough time as it is.

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Understand me right! Sara gets happy her way. Karma her way. It is their  choices !  ( Karma is the BEST ! )

So, say happy stuff like that in the first place, Karma is the best I agree...at shutting cats in her room and forcing them to piss and shit on her bed LMFAO.