B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

And cat urine is one of the worst smells to get rid of, the ammonia reek stays for a long time. 

You got that right. I have had issues with two cats. Pet stores sell products for this that are perfect. They contain the some enzymes that completely remove the smell. They use products with these same  enzymes in homes to clean up gruesome crime scenes.

So far I have only used it for cat urine, but the day is young. 😉

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, corvette08 said:

Why would you shit where you sleep? That cat should be kept outside only.

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

And cat urine is one of the worst smells to get rid of, the ammonia reek stays for a long time. 

They lock the cat inside so he can't get out to pee, and they still haven't figured out the solution is to buy the cat litter box. You would think all these girls with an "advanced" education wouldn't be so brainless.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

You got that right. I have had issues with two cats. Pet stores sell products for this that are perfect. They contain the some enzymes that completely remove the smell. They use products with these same  enzymes in homes to clean up gruesome crime scenes.

So far I have only used it for cat urine, but the day is young. 😉

😂

If she thinks just washing it in Daz or similar will get rid, she needs to think again!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

They lock the cat inside so he can't get out to pee, and they still haven't figured out the solution is to buy the cat litter box. You would think all these girls with an "advanced" education wouldn't be so brainless.

And once a cat has soiled one area, there is a good chance it will do the same again because their sense of smell is much more sensitive than ours. It's marking 'Territory'.

10 hours ago, desinc said:

welcome back! 😀

Thanks man, all fresh and calmer now...rapidly learning to walk around the pile of dog mess and ignoring it instead of walking right in it and making things a problem lol (if you get me). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

These girls have no common sense. And I call bullshit on all the higher education these girls supposedly have.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

These girls have no common sense. And I call bullshit on all the higher education these girls supposedly have.

They could tell them (RLC) anything and they're not exactly going to question it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, switch said:

I don't know how you guys doing for continue watching B4

I think it's a week now I have not clicked on this boring place, same thing for B7 B2 and B5

Time to remove all of them.

season 3 episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Agreed, the way they behave a higher education seems highly unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1