Caroline & Park (2024) #2

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

They are NOT tenants!!  They just did much more than regular girls who are paid to ... 

Whatever man..... Still acting like rookies on RLC.. they are making thier play for place on RLC and all the benefits that goes with it... If you ask me they are not ready.... Scared shitless if you watched what I did !!!

• Upvote 2

Don't understand why there is criticism about tonight's sensual girl/girl performance. But we must not be surprised, it is ALWAYS the same group of people, we can easily recognize them ... I decided to ignore that group... I' m not finished yet ..  I will keep only the interesting people to me.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Whatever man..... Still acting like rookies on RLC.. they are making thier play for place on RLC and all the benefits that goes with it... If you ask me they are not ready.... Scared shitless if you watched what I did !!!

They are not even rookies to me ...  it was just sensual and very interesting to watch .   If you don't like, just go check the bastard in B7 ... 

I have no doubt, this won't be the last time Frisky and Gabby get together.  But..  probably the first, last and only time we'll get to see it.

Thank you Frisky and Gabby for sharing your moment with us, it was beautiful!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

They are not even rookies to me ...  it was just sensual and very interesting to watch .   If you don't like, just go check the bastard in B7 ... 

I have no issues with the sensuality, nor do I have any issues with them seducing each other. My issues are why did they not finish what they started? To me it is nothing but RLC click bait if they don't finish what they started. They rook all the voyeurs for ride but chose not to expose their deepest inner desires to us... nothing taking hands away for exposure, and that is really what RLC is about .... not foreplay !!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have no issues with the sensuality, nor do I have any issues with them seducing each other. My issues are why did they not finish what they started? To me it is nothing but RLC click bait if they don't finish what they started. They rook all the voyeurs for ride but chose not to expose their deepest inner desires to us... nothing taking hands away for exposure, and that is really what RLC is about .... not foreplay !!!

Keep in mind, they are not in their own apartment.  They are in a living room, with no privacy, having to worry about Park getting up at any time.  Had they been in the bedroom, things probably would have went differently.  It was not click bait, it was doing what they could while keeping the option open to easily stop if they were interrupted.  If you noticed, some of the times they stopped was because they heard a noise and waited to see if Park was getting up.  (I don't think they would have cared if it was Caroline.)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

What do you mean they didn't finish what they started? They fingered each other to orgasm! How much more of a finish do you need? Did you expect them to be spread eagle, 69, scissoring with a double squirting finish... all perfectly framed and centered on cam? 

These girls are just regular people... they are obviously not in the sex industry in any way. I've seen them for over a year attending Casper and Scarlett's party and they are so normal it's boring.

So, then tonight, we get to witness the next level of these girls sexuality, and a release of sexual tension that has been building for who knows how long. 

It's just too bad Caroline missed the fun. I wonder how the dynamic would of changed if she was. I can see it both ways... It may of been tamer because of how nervous she is of Park catching her... or it could have been off the chain because we know that Caroline has a fire in her like no other.

• Haha 1

Lol! Park got up and went to work 15 minutes after the girls finally went to sleep. 

It would be funny if RLC sent Amalia over there to train Caroline in the ways of making threeways and moreways happen. As a matter of fact, Park should offer to pay for it as he would have the most to gain!

He could of had  the time of his life if he had only played his cards differently. Those three girls were ready to have some fun!