Leora & Paul - (2024) #7

5 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I wonder at the age profile of such people.

They are either very young guys who have managed to infiltrate the forum, or most likely old lonely and limited specimens of their gender who have nothing else in their sad lives but a fantasy girl called Leora. They probably sit in darkened room with their pot bellies and dirty pee stained underpants holding their withered penises in their equally withered hands trying to get an erection.

Leora would probably laugh at them and their pitiful attempts to ingratiate themselves with her. As I do !

Calm Down it's only a forum if you need guidance ask StnCld Admin,

as i said before I'm cautious as to your real identity but not intimidated

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora With your girl Eva In bed on the laptop watching a movie 😊

Bro, do your research...she is watching the Navalny funeral and is again very upset over this loss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Calm Down it's only a forum if you need guidance ask StnCld Admin,

as i said before I'm cautious as to your real identity but not intimidated

Haha, I am more than calm, but perhaps you don’t appreciate my description of you and your ilk.

Why would I need guidance from Admin? 

Why would a big brave person like you be cautious about my identity, I am merely someone that didn’t take too long to figure your angles out.You appear to be one of several lonely bitter people without much home life who have gravitated toward each other for moral support to try and intimidate others on the forum. But if it makes you feel better to think of me as something other than who I am then I can’t stop you can I. Perhaps deep down you don’t like being exposed as a fool by a woman.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Bro, do your research...she is watching the Navalny  funeral and is again very upset over this loss. 

Yes 

In my opinion the man should not have died 

Navalny should not have entered politics and is involved in corruption