B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

10 minutes ago, Jonno said:

More chance of The Italian Stallion sucking Daytona. 🤣

Fucking hell. What a horrible image. 🤣

Maybe later tonight when Sara is asleep !!

Okay, this is a more general question. I naturally fully understand why no participant at RLC wants pregnancy. But why rely on condoms or interrupted intercourse ? Why not pessary and why not the pill ? Is they no no with RLC ? Just curious 🙂 Does anybody know ?

On 2/25/2024 at 10:17 AM, Maxbell said:

There are possibly technical and privacy reasons to resist putting cameras in the garage such as, exposure to non-RLC civilians, maybe giving away location clues, is it part of B4 or B7?, vehicle identification and license numbers...

Also its a slippery slope, what will be the next place we want cameras, maybe outside the front doors? Personally I would also like that.

Most of all perhaps, RLC can't have them taking illegal drugs in plain site either yet the like the increased viewership they get from the wild results of fucked up high tenants. So its actually good for RLC

There are no automobiles parked in either garage.  The B-7 garage would be treacherous to use for a vehicle because of the approach, other than for a motorcycle.

IMO, the garages possibly contain IT equipment;  there are many many cameras at both villas.  No one, to my knowledge, has identified where the servers might be.

We do know there is running water (a sink) in the B-4 garage.  (Bogdan used it on cam.)  And we know that B&N keep their alcohol supply in the B-7 garage, because they have been seen bringing alcohol from the garage into B-7.

It is also quite possible that there is mechanical equipment in the garages, particularly the B-4 garage.

Cameras inside either garage would not give away location, any more than cam 2-6 in B-4 gives away the location.

The B-4 garage does provide access to a roof deck, which is not on cam.  It is a hideaway off the garage hideaway.  There are no amenities on the deck, only flowers, so bring a cushion if you want to copulate. 

53 minutes ago, moules said:

There are no automobiles parked in either garage.  The B-7 garage would be treacherous to use for a vehicle because of the approach, other than for a motorcycle.

IMO, the garages possibly contain IT equipment;  there are many many cameras at both villas.  No one, to my knowledge, has identified where the servers might be.

We do know there is running water (a sink) in the B-4 garage.  (Bogdan used it on cam.)  And we know that B&N keep their alcohol supply in the B-7 garage, because they have been seen bringing alcohol from the garage into B-7.

It is also quite possible that there is mechanical equipment in the garages, particularly the B-4 garage.

Cameras inside either garage would not give away location, any more than cam 2-6 in B-4 gives away the location.

The B-4 garage does provide access to a roof deck, which is not on cam.  It is a hideaway off the garage hideaway.  There are no amenities on the deck, only flowers, so bring a cushion if you want to copulate. 

I don’t know the layout like you obviously, but thx for the update 👍. It sounds like no one can see in…ever? Is there a big garage door that could open? 

lol, a garage that doesn’t fit a car should be called a fucking ROOM for Christ sake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

No one, to my knowledge, has identified where the servers might be.

I haven't seen a single camera yet either. One wall always remains invissible.
You can work with time limits and fines.

For example:

-The zones without cameras = 8 minutes
-The hidden corners = 2 minutes
-Toilets = 1 person ok, 2 people of the same gender 8 minutes, 2 or more people with a sick person ok.
Small stickers on those unguarded places with time limit & 100 € fine.

4 hours ago, moules said:

There is no access to the roof deck (unless you call crawling out a high level window from the garage access) & it is just a roof area, it is not a deck.

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I don’t know the layout like you obviously, but thx for the update 👍. It sounds like no one can see in…ever? Is there a big garage door that could open? 

lol, a garage that doesn’t fit a car should be called a fucking ROOM for Christ sake 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, there is big garage doors that could open & yes the garages could accommodate vehicles.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Borbora said:

I haven't seen a single camera yet either. One wall always remains invissible.
You can work with time limits and fines.

For example:

-The zones without cameras = 8 minutes
-The hidden corners = 2 minutes
-Toilets = 1 person ok, 2 people of the same gender 8 minutes, 2 or more people with a sick person ok.
Small stickers on those unguarded places with time limit & 100 € fine.

LOL, I am a little confused on the same gender 8 minutes? 🤔