B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

0800 Dayana to bed on the guest bed in Aziza's room
Massi and Daytona in to the garage - maybe left

You (and others) often mention this garage. As a newbie I get a little confused. Where is this garage and what is meant ?

11 minutes ago, mol39 said:

You (and others) often mention this garage. As a newbie I get a little confused. Where is this garage and what is meant ?

Door at the right on Cam 2-9 Hall. Is a garage turned in to a storage room with some furniture that the tenants go to have sex and use drugs off cam.

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Porta a destra nel corridoio Cam 2-9. È un garage trasformato in un ripostiglio con alcuni mobili in cui gli inquilini vanno per fare sesso e usare droghe fuori telecamera.

You didn't see them, they didn't tell you, so it's just guesswork

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

They go to the garage to do drugs and smoke. That much is fact.

It's practically a certainty someone has had sex in there too. But as you say, I haven't seen it with my own eyes so I guess there's a 1% chance they haven't.

25 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I heard them many times having sex and they get in in a way and leave stoned. Doesn't need to see to know.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I heard them many times having sex and they get in in a way and leave stoned. Doesn't need to see to know.

Besides the fact that the sounds speak for themselves Elettra once told her Idian girl friend that they have sex there and use drugs but for some here it does not fit their image of innocent girls 😁

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, desinc said:

Vanno in garage a drogarsi e fumare. Questo è un dato di fatto.

È praticamente certo che anche qualcuno abbia fatto sesso lì dentro. Ma come dici tu, non l'ho visto con i miei occhi, quindi immagino che ci sia l'1% di possibilità che non l'abbiano visto.

I really don't understand the presumption of knowing what you can't see and what you aren't told. Have you heard of sex? Did they come away stoned? None of us know the causes, the only thing we can say is that they are stoned drunks when we see them well. However, if you think it's okay like this, I'll have my say and you can have yours too

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1