masturbation

Guest remolacha

Alisa is taking a shower/bath, and washing her hair and total body.  I hope she will go into her room, light a candle, and get herself off on TOP of the covers, for all to see.  She is one of the hottest girls that we have ever had on RLC. Her session with her boyfriend is one of the all time highlights!!!

Dont want to put a damper on your mood but.. Nope, wont happen..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just got home from work what did I miss? Did jannet do anything different today than the other 32 days she has been on here,Did Alisa get back with that douche-bag and did she dance and tease us again,Did Kiko come over ...what happened today that's new and different and never before seen thank you my fellow voyeurs lmaoo !!

Hey just got home from work what did I miss? Did jannet do anything different today than the other 32 days she has been on here,Did Alisa get back with that douche-bag and did she dance and tease us again,Did Kiko come over ...what happened today that's new and different and never before seen thank you my fellow voyeurs lmaoo !!

Some of you people need a new fuckin hobby.

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎03 at 9:58 AM, mdsignguy said:

Some of you people need a new fuckin hobby.

My sarcastic joke just flew right over your head,I couldn't care less about these girls or what they do each and every day.

And after that she went to the bathroom to wash her royal pussy. And to think she just had sex last night  :P

I id say that yes, was it worth while to watch? :) Any vid of?

Laying under the covers so nothing to see..Alisa in the bathtub now rolling around in Nora's juices!  ;D ;D